About Us

Our Story

With so many disinfectants out in the market place today and the majority of them having toxic chemicals which are very harmful for humans as well as the environment we decided it was time to make a difference and offer products that we believe are essential in today’s environment.

Fresh Air Solutions has many years of experience in the IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) industry. Our experience assures customers that the products  we offer are being administered in the proper manner.

Fresh Air Solutions only markets and sell high quality certified products. We believe by using UV-C LED and a certified tested liquid disinfectant you will be restoring the confidence of your staff/clients in your indoor environment.

Why Use Vital Oxide?

Not all disinfectants and mold removers are created equal. Vital Oxide uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide has been used during Anthrax attacks, in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, to purify drinking water, and most recently to kill MRSA in schools and hospitals. While other competitors and manufacturers have attempted to copy and produce a form of stabilized chlorine dioxide similar to Vital Oxide, our revolutionary formula is simply unequalled.

Also consider carefully what kinds of chemicals you want around your children, employees, patients, students, friends, and family members. When evaluating and comparing disinfectant products, take a close look at their core ingredients. Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic and leave behind harmful byproducts and nauseous fumes.

With Vital Oxide, however, you no longer need to use bleach and other harsh chemicals that increase volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in your environment. You can have the peace of mind that you are using a disinfectant that won’t irritate your skin and doesn’t come with any alarming safety warnings and precautions, while still effectively eliminating pathogens and allergens in your home and workspace.

HIGHLIGHTS

  • EPA-registered hospital disinfectant (lowest toxicity category given by the EPA)
  • NSF-registered for no rinse required on food-contact surfaces
  • Free of volatile organic compounds
  • Proven effective in killing Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Norovirus, Legionella pneumophilia, E. coli, and the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu), and other pathogens in independent testing
  • Bleach-free, phosphate-free, and free of harsh chemicals and skin irritants
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Non-corrosive to treated articles
  • No added fragrance or perfumes
  • No nauseous smells or fumes
  • Kills mold and mildew at the source, effective on mold spores, and can prevent mold regrowth for up to 7 months on tile and other building materials

Why Use UV-C LED Disinfection Devices?

  • Restore confidence with your staff/clients by using UV-C LED.
  • Dramatically reduce your labour costs and the amount of liquid disinfection you are currently using.
  • Start treating the airborne pathogens, which are plenty!
  • UV-C LED is highly effective and chemical free.
  • UV-C LED can kill up to 99.9% of pathogens within just 10-12 seconds.
  • UV-C LED has been studied and used globally for decades in medical settings.
  • No virus, bacteria, mold or fungi can resist an effective dose of UV-C LED germicidal radiation.
  • The new way to disinfect the Great Indoors!
error: Content is protected !!